This year's theme is assholes, glitter, and unicorns. Sound like a bad theme? Suck it. It's the Baddies, we don't need a good theme. These are just things we kinda (really) like.
And if you don't know what a Baddie is b/c you a) live under a rock/are new to the industry or b) are simply friends with one of us a-holes in the industry, it's pretty much just the most offensive ad for any product, service, organization, etc. that you can think of. Make just one or get super ambitious and put together a campaign. As long as it makes someone somewhere cry, you've done it right.
Here's the details:
• $30 at the door gets you all you can drink beer/wine/well from 9pm until midnight, so get ready to drink your face off. It's okay if you pee your pants.
• 9:30pm-10:30pm: Baddie voting—Have your Baddie up on the wall by 9:30pm so we can all vote on how awesome or horrible you are at offending the world.
• 10pm: Flip-cup tournament—bring your A-game, wear your drinkin' panties.
• 10:30pm: Insta-baddies—Sharpies & paper provided, you bring your quick wit and willingness to offend.
• 11pm: Dance-off—We play the tunes. You shake it. Stripper pole available. Nudity encouraged.
• 11:30pm: AWARDS!!!!—Votes will be tallied and the coveted Golden Shower and other prizes will be awarded for the BEST BADDIE of 2013.
• 12am: GTFO/Open bar is over but we hope you're sufficiently crunked by then.
Stay tuned for updates. Invite your friends and one-night stands or paid company.
XOXO & lots of glitter,
Your 2012 Baddies Winners
Alexis Bernbaum & Sarah Halverson
Sluggers World Class Sports Bar and Dueling Pianos
Event on Facebook
1060 W Addison St
3455 N Clark St
3542 N Halsted St
Center on Halsted
3656 North Halsted
3519 N Halsted St.