Chicago is the nation's third largest city and boasts a large gay community. Like New York or Atlanta in their regions, Chicago serves as the Midwest's cosmopolitan hub and attracts young and old alike--all looking to escape to the freedoms and opportunities of the big city. Gay life (and gay bars) in Chicago is... More
Chicago's premiere video bar for 30 yearsAnother stop on the "musts" tour of Boystown. Videos fill the joint with pop dance tunes. Be sure to check out the great rooftop beer garden, open in... More
- Chicago Gay Bars & Clubs
- Chicago Recommended Restaurants
- Chicago Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- Chicago Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- Chicago Shops & Boutiques
- Chicago Arts & Culture
- Chicago Gyms & Spas
- Chicago Gay Beaches
- Chicago Community Organizations
- Chicago Gay Weddings & Civil Unions
- Chicago Tours and Things to Do
- Chicago Public Places, Gathering Spots & Conventions
- Chicago Professional Services: Doctors, Lawyers, Contractors, etc
Alegría is 3rd Saturdays featuring global vintage + electronic s...
Saturday May 16, 2015 , 1 person are in
Boy Toy's Pocket Cabaret is Uptown Underground's first monthly Bo...
Friday May 29, 2015 , 2 people are in
Pride Films and Plays celebrates Pride with a 20th Anniversary Pr...
Tuesday Jun 23, 2015
See all Chicago events »
Gold Coast - 21 East Bellevue Place, Chicago, IL
1. Halsted's Bar and Grill (20 fans)
Spacious, lively spot with great beer garden
2. Wood (24 fans)
American bistro in a romantic setting right in the heart of Boystown
3. Hamburger Mary's Chicago (12 fans)
Great juicy burgers, margaritas, cruising fun
4. Las Mananitas (19 fans)
Margaritas to knock you on your ass
5. Yoshi's Cafe (14 fans)
Romantic vegetarian-friendly spot.