Chicago is the nation's third largest city and boasts a large gay community. Like New York or Atlanta in their regions, Chicago serves as the Midwest's cosmopolitan hub and attracts young and old alike--all looking to escape to the freedoms and opportunities of the big city. Gay life (and gay bars) in Chicago is... More
Chicago's premiere video bar for 30 yearsAnother stop on the "musts" tour of Boystown. Videos fill the joint with pop dance tunes. Be sure to check out the great rooftop beer garden, open in... More
- Chicago Gay Bars & Clubs
- Chicago Recommended Restaurants
- Chicago Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- Chicago Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- Chicago Shops & Boutiques
- Chicago Arts & Culture
- Chicago Gyms & Spas
- Chicago Gay Beaches
- Chicago Community Organizations
- Chicago Gay Weddings & Civil Unions
- Chicago Tours and Things to Do
- Chicago Public Places, Gathering Spots & Conventions
- Chicago Professional Services: Doctors, Lawyers, Contractors, etc
Fridays Just Got Fiercer!
Who Will Be Crowned America's Next Dra...
Friday Mar 24, 2017 - 6:00pm-2:00am, 1 person are in
It takes one HUGE screen & dozens more to truly deliver all the R...
Friday Mar 24, 2017 - 7:00pm-10:00pm, 1 person are in
SizeQueen Fridays & #DSLate present: DJ Ryan Kenney!
Join us Fri...
Friday Mar 24, 2017 - 11:00pm-2:00am, 1 person are in
See all Chicago events »
Some call it a sport, some call it a lesson in humility
Suburbs - 1880 W. Fullerton Ave., Chicago, IL
1. Villa Toscana (25 fans)
Victorian style bed and breakfast located in the heart of Boystown
2. Best Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace (15 fans)
A Boystown secret
3. City Suites Hotel (9 fans)
Art Deco boutique hotel located near the shopping district.
4. Ashland Arms Guest HOuse (5 fans)
Leather guest house
5. Hyatt Regency Chicago (7 fans)
Gay-friendly mainstream hotel in the heart of the Windy City