Chicago is the nation's third largest city and boasts a large gay community. Like New York or Atlanta in their regions, Chicago serves as the Midwest's cosmopolitan hub and attracts young and old alike--all looking to escape to the freedoms and opportunities of the big city. Gay life (and gay bars) in Chicago is... More
Chicago's premiere video bar for 30 yearsAnother stop on the "musts" tour of Boystown. Videos fill the joint with pop dance tunes. Be sure to check out the great rooftop beer garden, open in... More
- Chicago Gay Bars & Clubs
- Chicago Recommended Restaurants
- Chicago Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- Chicago Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- Chicago Shops & Boutiques
- Chicago Arts & Culture
- Chicago Gyms & Spas
- Chicago Gay Beaches
- Chicago Community Organizations
- Chicago Gay Weddings & Civil Unions
- Chicago Tours and Things to Do
- Chicago Public Places, Gathering Spots & Conventions
- Chicago Professional Services: Doctors, Lawyers, Contractors, etc
SCREAM, QUEEN, SCREAM!
Directed by WM. Bullion
Join the twisted ...
Thursday Sep 24, 2015 , 1 person are in
No themes. No attitude.
Free bag check for those in gear.
Friday Oct 2, 2015 , 1 person are in
This week, I'm taking on Early Hours at Scarlet, and here's what ...
Thursday Oct 8, 2015 , 1 person are in
See all Chicago events »
Gold Coast - 21 East Bellevue Place, Chicago, IL
1. Gay Mart (18 fans)
All gay all day
2. Beatnix (5 fans)
Drag queen's attic
3. Unabridged Books (6 fans)
Best gay bookshop in Chicago
4. Brown Elephant Resale Shop (3 fans)
Thrift store for a good cause
5. Borderline Music (5 fans)
Indie music shop featuring hot new releases