Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Chicago is the nation's third largest city and boasts a large gay community. Like New York or Atlanta in their regions, Chicago serves as the Midwest's cosmopolitan hub and attracts young and old alike--all looking to escape to the freedoms and opportunities of the big city. Gay life (and gay bars) in Chicago is... More
POPULAR EVENT NEXT MONTH
Saturday Dec 6, 2014 - 12:00pm
Saturday, Dec. 6th 2014! Sign up early for the 4th annual Most Fabulous Santa Speedo Run in Boystown. Register online this year at our website: mostfabuloussan...
- Chicago Gay Bars & Clubs
- Chicago Recommended Restaurants
- Chicago Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- Chicago Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- Chicago Shops & Boutiques
- Chicago Arts & Culture
- Chicago Gyms & Spas
- Chicago Gay Beaches
- Chicago Community Organizations
- Chicago Gay Weddings & Civil Unions
- Chicago Tours and Things to Do
- Chicago Public Places, Gathering Spots & Conventions
FurrLesque is back again for one wild night in Chicago!
Friday Nov 21, 2014 - 11:00pm, 5 people are in
Totally 90's is back!
Dj Don B will have you dancing and singing...
Friday Nov 21, 2014 - 10:00pm-2:00am, 1 person are in
The band returns to The Hideout stage supporting the 10 song new ...
Friday Nov 21, 2014 - 10:00pm, 1 person are in
See all Chicago events »
1880 W. Fullerton Ave., Chicago, IL
1. Wood (24 fans)
American bistro in a romantic setting right in the heart of Boystown
2. Halsted's Bar and Grill (20 fans)
Spacious, lively spot with great beer garden
3. Las Mananitas (19 fans)
Margaritas to knock you on your ass
4. Yoshi's Cafe (14 fans)
Romantic vegetarian-friendly spot.
5. Hamburger Mary's Chicago (12 fans)
Great juicy burgers, margaritas, cruising fun