Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Chicago is the nation's third largest city and boasts a large gay community. Like New York or Atlanta in their regions, Chicago serves as the Midwest's cosmopolitan hub and attracts young and old alike--all looking to escape to the freedoms and opportunities of the big city. Gay life (and gay bars) in Chicago is... More
POPULAR EVENT NEXT MONTH
Friday Jan 2, 2015 - 9:00pm
The Welcoming Committee is ushering in the new year on January 2nd to celebrate the first Friday of the year. Like always, FFT is our monthly takeover of a trad...
Jump to: Gay Bars - Restaurants - Gay Friendly Hotels - Shops & Boutiques - Gyms & Spas - Gay Weddings - Tours and Things To Do - Public Places, Gathering Spots & Conventions - Professional Services: Doctors, Lawyers, Contractors, etc - See all »
- Chicago Gay Bars & Clubs
- Chicago Recommended Restaurants
- Chicago Bathhouses, Saunas & Sex Clubs
- Chicago Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- Chicago Shops & Boutiques
- Chicago Arts & Culture
- Chicago Gyms & Spas
- Chicago Gay Beaches
- Chicago Community Organizations
- Chicago Gay Weddings & Civil Unions
- Chicago Tours and Things to Do
- Chicago Public Places, Gathering Spots & Conventions
- Chicago Professional Services: Doctors, Lawyers, Contractors, etc
$25 food and champagne package...
Sunday Dec 21, 2014
This is a Ho Ho Ho party for Dirty Santa's and Naughty Elves...
Tuesday Dec 23, 2014 - 0:00am
The Tilt x AllGirlsChi x The Lesbifriends
We're taking over ano...
Wednesday Dec 24, 2014 - 11:00pm-4:00am, 2 people are in
See all Chicago events »
1880 W. Fullerton Ave., Chicago, IL
1. Howard Brown Health Center (14 fans)
The ultimate queer health clinic
2. Center on Halsted (10 fans)
The first stop in Gay Chicago
3. AIDS Foundation of Chicago (2 fans)
Founded in 1985
4. Gerber/Hart Library (3 fans)
The Midwest's largest LGBT library
5. Equality Illinois (2 fans)
Promotes gay-friendly legislation